Monday, July 29, 2013

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Cleanser vs L'Oreal Youth Code Foaming Gel Cleanser



Earlier this year I decided to try out Kiehl's line of facial cleansers. Having heard great reviews of their products, I knew I could not be disappointed.I have oily skin with some redness around the cheeks. The Kiehl's cleanser (1.5% salicylic acid & is 8.4 fl oz ) worked well however it can be a bit pricey at $21 a bottle so once I ran out I decided to find an cheaper alternative. I recently bought the L'Oreal Youth Code foaming cleanser at  $7.99 for 8 fl oz. L'Oreal's product is from the new Youth Code line that claims to improve cell turnover for younger looking skin but removing impurities and exfoliating the skin to reveal luminous, smooth and younger looking skin after each use. This quality gives the product a huge plus. However after trying out both products I would definitely buy the Kiehl's cleanser again instead. Even with a high price the product is well worth the purchase, here's why:



In the end L'Oreal's Youth Code was not as effective as Kiehl's products at removing and preventing acne on my skin. 



Image credit: cvs.com & kiehls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment