Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Beauty Buy: Tom Ford Lipstick



   Lipstick is a daily make up essential for me so when I stumbled upon the elusive and highly coveted Tom Ford lipstick collection I could not resist purchasing a tube. I bought Bruised Plum, a shade of deep reddening plum with hints of a cool purple and fuchsia. Because of these colors I thought the lipstick would be a bit hard to pull off but it turns out this is a perfect fall shade. The lipstick itself has a light shimmer and does not smudge because it is less creamy then one would expect. Another great aspect of the lipstick is the packaging. Tom Ford's lipsticks come in a lovely white and gold tube that makes the lipstick all the more elegant and covet-able. One drawback is the price. So if your looking a cheaper alternative, MAC's Hang Up and Rimmel's Electric Plum are good dupes for the Bruised Plum shade.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment